Azelaic Acid, colloquially known as Azelaic Acid, has nothing to do with rhododendrons. There is no Azelaic Acid in rhododendrons, but the Latin word Azelaic Acid is so similar to Azalea that it is mispronounced.
Azelaic acid has been used for more than 50 years. It can be found in the secretions of some plants and microorganisms in nature, but the content is too low, and it is mainly derived from chemical synthesis.
Azelaic acid is often used clinically to treat acne. In fact, azelaic acid has a lot of USES in skin care products.
Pharmacological action of Azelaic acid:
- Directly inhibit and kill the bacteria on the skin surface and in the hair follicle, eliminate the pathogen;
- Competitive inhibition of the enzyme process of dihydrotestosterone production, reduce the excessive skin oil induced by dihydrotestosterone factors;
- Inhibit the production and action of reactive oxygen species, which is beneficial to anti-inflammatory;
- Reduce the synthesis of filamentous keratin, prevent excessive hair follicle keratinization;
- Destroy cell mitochondrial respiration, inhibit cell DNA synthesis, and thus inhibit cell proliferation.
Azelaic acid is one of our hot sell product. Are you worried that you can’t find good Azelaic acid? From today onwards, you don’t have to worry about that anymore.
Shaanxi Ronchn Biotech is dedicated to cosmetic industry，In this field not only have rich experience, also have a good reputation. Its aim is to create a health care raw material brand that everyone can rest assured, to solve your choice of trouble!