Centella Asiatica Extract Quick Details
Name: Centella Asiatica Extract
Appearance: Light Yellow to White Powder
Specification: Asiaticosides 2%，10%，20%，70%，80% Asiaticoside 10%,20%,40%, 80%,90%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
MOQ: 1 kg
Sample: Free Sample
OEM: Customized order packaging and labels; OEM capsules and pills
Centella grows in tropical swampy areas.The stems are slender, creeping stolons, green to reddish-green in color, connecting plants to each other. It has long-stalked, green, rounded apices which have smooth texture with palmately netted veins. The leaves are borne on pericladial petioles, around 2 cm (0.79 in). The rootstock consists of rhizomes, growing vertically down. They are creamish in color and covered with root hairs.
Asiaticoside is a triterpene glycoside from the plant Centella asiatica, commonly used in wound healing. This activity is a result of stimulation of collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis. This glycoside was also found to have activity against herpes simplex virus 1 and 2 and mycobacteriumtuberculosis. Neuroprotectant.
- Inducing diuresis and reducing edema.
- Brain refreshing.
- Function of nourishing, diminish inflammation, heal wounds or ulcers,diuresis purge and calming.
- Treat leprosy, ulcer.
- Wave action to blood purification and immunity.
- Reduce blood press, treat liver disease.
- Antibacterial action.
- Can make the skin soft, help to improve cutis laxa phenomenon.
- Help to promote the formation of collagen in the dermal layer.
- Heal damaged tissue and tight skin, prevent hygrodermia, detumescence detoxification and remove abscess.
Logo Design: Yes,We can supply the OEM bag shipping to Amazon directly. Bulk, bottles, blister packs or customers’ requirement 1 kg/bags
Customized Formulas: Yes ,We supply Custom formulation bag/capsule with private label.
Brand Name: Your brand or ours if you prefer
Packaging Options: Bulk, bottles, blister packs or customers’ requirement 1 kg/bags
Shipment ways: DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, TNT, by Sea, by air
Delivery Time: Delivery within two to seven days