Ferrous Fumarate, also known as Iron(II) Fumarate, is the iron (II) salt of fumaric acid, occurring as a reddish-orange powder, used to supplement iron intake. It has the chemical formula C4H2FeO4. Pure ferrous fumarate has an iron content of 32.87%, therefore one tablet of 300mg iron fumarate will contain 98.0mg of iron (548% dail value based on 18m RDI).
- Fast absorption; and can promote animal growth and improve feed utilization;
- Promote immunity to diseases;
- Improve stress resistance and disease resistance;
- The intestinal absorption rate is high, which is several times that of ferrous sulfate, and does not interfere with the absorption of other elements;
- Among various nutrients, antibiotics have good compatibility;
- Prevent iron deficiency anemia and complications.
Logo Design: Yes,We can supply the OEM bag shipping to Amazon directly. Bulk, bottles, blister packs or customers’ requirement 1 kg/bags
Customized Formulas: Yes ,We supply Custom formulation bag/capsule with private label.
Brand Name: Your brand or ours if you prefer
Packaging Options: Bulk, bottles, blister packs or customers’ requirement 1 kg/bags
Shipment ways: DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, TNT, by Sea, by air
Delivery Time: Delivery within two to seven days