Horsetail (Equisetum arvense), is a history of its use can be traced back at least to ancient Roman and Greek herbs, traditionally used to stop bleeding, to treat ulcers and wounds and to treat tuberculosis and kidney disease. Horsetail (equisetum) name split into two Latin roots, equus, meaning “horse” and seta, meaning “mane.”
Today, horsetail still havevalue. The stem of the plant contains a lot of organic silicon and silicic acid, which helps to repair the fracture and the formation of this type of collagen found in connective tissue, skin, bone, cartilage and ligaments of important proteins. Horsetail is also used to treat urinary tract infections, kidney and bladder stones, and as a topical treatment for burns and wounds.
1. Horsetail extract powder used to treat nails brittle;
2. Horsetail extract powder with a good action on diuresis;
3. Treat arthritis and atherosclerosis;
4. Horsetail extract powder used to stop wounds bleeding and promote rapid healing;
5. A folk remedy for kidney and bladder troubles, arthritis, bleeding ulcers
Logo Design: Yes,We can supply the OEM bag shipping to Amazon directly. Bulk, bottles, blister packs or customers’ requirement 1 kg/bags
Customized Formulas: Yes ,We supply Custom formulation bag/capsule with private label.
Brand Name: Your brand or ours if you prefer
Packaging Options: Bulk, bottles, blister packs or customers’ requirement 1 kg/bags
Shipment ways: DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, TNT, by Sea, by air
Delivery Time: Delivery within two to seven days