1. Coal mine: flame retardant for cold mine
2. Water treatment: Magnesium chloride itself can quickly remove impurities in the water without causing secondary pollution. It is especially suitable for the treatment of large areas of polluted water and is safer.
3. It is an important inorganic raw material for chemical industry, used to produce magnesium carbonate, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium oxide and other magnesium compounds.
4. The metallurgical industry is used to produce metallic magnesium, liquid chlorine and high-purity magnesium oxide.
5. In the building materials industry, it is an important raw material for the production of lightweight building materials. .
6. Production of high-quality magnesium tiles, high-quality fireproof boards, magnesium packaging boxes, lightweight wallboards, solid fluxes for fireworks, etc.
7. Food additives, protein curing agents, thawing agents, refrigerants, dustproof agents and refractory materials, etc.