Magnesium chloride is a chloride. Colorless and deliquescent crystals. The salt is a typical ionic halide and is soluble in water. Magnesium chloride hydrate can be extracted from sea water or brine, and usually has 6 crystal water molecules. It loses crystal water when heated to 95°C, and begins to decompose and liberate hydrogen chloride (HCl) gas above 135°C. It is the raw material for the industrial production of magnesium and exists in sea water and brine.
1. Coal mine: flame retardant for cold mine
2. Water treatment: Magnesium chloride itself can quickly remove impurities in the water without causing secondary pollution. It is especially suitable for the treatment of large areas of polluted water and is safer.
3. It is an important inorganic raw material for chemical industry, used to produce magnesium carbonate, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium oxide and other magnesium compounds.
4. The metallurgical industry is used to produce metallic magnesium, liquid chlorine and high-purity magnesium oxide.
5. In the building materials industry, it is an important raw material for the production of lightweight building materials. .
6. Production of high-quality magnesium tiles, high-quality fireproof boards, magnesium packaging boxes, lightweight wallboards, solid fluxes for fireworks, etc.
7. Food additives, protein curing agents, thawing agents, refrigerants, dustproof agents and refractory materials, etc.
Logo Design: Yes,We can supply the OEM bag shipping to Amazon directly. Bulk, bottles, blister packs or customers’ requirement 1 kg/bags
Customized Formulas: Yes ,We supply Custom formulation bag/capsule with private label.
Brand Name: Your brand or ours if you prefer
Packaging Options: Bulk, bottles, blister packs or customers’ requirement 1 kg/bags
Shipment ways: DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, TNT, by Sea, by air
Delivery Time: Delivery within two to seven days