Magnesium oxide is an oxide of magnesium, an ionic compound. It is a white solid at room temperature. MgO exists in nature in the form of periclase, which is the raw material of magnesium smelting.
1. Fertilizer: Magnesium is an essential element for plant photosynthesis, and it provides a usable source of magnesium for various fertilizer applications.
2. Animal feed and health: Plant feed and animal feed usually lack the magnesium content required for healthy animal nutrition. Magnesium supplementation is needed to maintain a healthy level of ruminant diets.
3. Refractory material: Magnesium oxide is used as a refractory in the structure of the crucible.
4. Insulators: protect particularly critical circuits during a fire, including fire protection devices, such as alarms or smoke control systems.
5. Dietary supplements: dietary supplements for humans and animals.
Logo Design: Yes,We can supply the OEM bag shipping to Amazon directly. Bulk, bottles, blister packs or customers’ requirement 1 kg/bags
Customized Formulas: Yes ,We supply Custom formulation bag/capsule with private label.
Brand Name: Your brand or ours if you prefer
Packaging Options: Bulk, bottles, blister packs or customers’ requirement 1 kg/bags
Shipment ways: DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, TNT, by Sea, by air
Delivery Time: Delivery within two to seven days