Microcrystalline cellulose is a white, odorless and tasteless crystalline powder composed of porous particles. It is widely used in pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food and other industries. Different particle sizes and water content have different characteristics and application ranges.
Microcrystalline cellulose is insoluble in water, dilute acid, dilute alkali and most organic solvents. Slightly soluble in sodium hydroxide solution and hot sodium casein solution.
- In pharmacy: suspension, thickening and stabilization.
- Drilling, papermaking, detergent, food and textile printing and dyeing.
- In toothpaste manufacturing: thickener and viscosity stabilizer.
- In various dairy products and condiments: Stabilize, improve taste and thicken.
- Conducive to product molding, improved taste, resistance to chipping, water retention and toughness.
- In cosmetics: hair dye, henna, instant tattoos, etc.
- In industry: oil well drilling, papermaking, detergent, paint, textile printing and dyeing, ceramics, mining, etc.
Logo Design: Yes,We can supply the OEM bag shipping to Amazon directly. Bulk, bottles, blister packs or customers’ requirement 1 kg/bags
Customized Formulas: Yes ,We supply Custom formulation bag/capsule with private label.
Brand Name: Your brand or ours if you prefer
Packaging Options: Bulk, bottles, blister packs or customers’ requirement 1 kg/bags
Shipment ways: DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, TNT, by Sea, by air
Delivery Time: Delivery within two to seven days