Sapindus is a genus of about five to twelve species of shrubs and small trees in the Lychee family, Sapindaceae, native to warm temperate to tropical regions in both the Old World and New World. The genus includes both deciduous and evergreen species. Members of the genus are commonly known as soapberries or soapnuts because the fruit pulp is used to make soap. The generic name is derived from the Latin words sapo, meaning “soap”, and indicus, meaning “of India”.
1. Natural active agent as scour
2. Clear all kinds of heavy metal particles on the skin
5. To be used as Detergent class.
6. Be widely used in cosmetic
7. Antifungal antitumor, protect the liver.
8. Dispel spot whitened,fight the itching and antibacterial.
Logo Design: Yes,We can supply the OEM bag shipping to Amazon directly. Bulk, bottles, blister packs or customers’ requirement 1 kg/bags
Customized Formulas: Yes ,We supply Custom formulation bag/capsule with private label.
Brand Name: Your brand or ours if you prefer
Packaging Options: Bulk, bottles, blister packs or customers’ requirement 1 kg/bags
Shipment ways: DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, TNT, by Sea, by air
Delivery Time: Delivery within two to seven days