- The source of tetrahydrocurcumin
Turmeric: Turmeric is a plant of the ginger family, but it is not the ginger that we often add to meals. It is a common medicinal material in Indian medical books and traditional Chinese medicine. Turmeric has a long history of using it in India. In traditional medicine, turmeric is used to suppress the pain of shopping and apply externally to wounds.
As early as 1842, someone isolated the bright yellow curcuminoids from turmeric, and then in 1910, the structure of tetrahydrocurcumin was determined. In the past 100 years, more than 1,700 scientific papers have been published on tetrahydrocurcumin. The main findings are: tetrahydrocurcumin has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, scavenging free radicals, cardiovascular protection, etc., and it is considered to be therapeutic High blood fat, heart disease, arthritis and other aspects have potential.
- The efficacy of tetrahydrocurcumin
When the purity of tetrahydrocurcumin is high, it appears as a white powder. It can resist oxidation, prevent gallstones, prevent cataracts, prevent diabetes, prevent cardiovascular disease, anti-inflammatory, prevent arthritis, promote wound healing, and resist cardiotoxicity. Prevent multiple sclerosis.
Shaanxi is the birthplace of China’s plant extraction industry, and it is now also the province with the largest scale of plant extraction in China, known as the Silicon Valley of China’s plant extraction. As the first secretary-general of the Shaanxi Plant Extract Association, Xi’an Lutian Biotechnology Co., Ltd. has professional R&D and production capabilities and has focused on natural cosmetic raw materials for more than ten years. It has produced many well-known natural cosmetic raw materials in the industry: arbutin, Glycyrrhizin, ellagic acid, oxymatrine, tetrahydrocurcumin, etc. For more Green Sky Tetrahydrocurcumin, please click: Tetrahydrocurcumin
- Tetrahydrocurcumin used in cosmetics
- Anti-inflammatory: In simple terms, ultraviolet radiation will destroy the phospholipid layer of the skin and cause skin inflammation. The inflammation is manifested as erythema. If this inflammation is not relieved in time, it will cause pigmentation and gradually form real melanin, which makes the skin To darken, tetrahydrocurcumin can effectively resist skin inflammation and prevent skin redness and erythema.
- Antioxidant: Tetrahydrocurcumin has an excellent antioxidant effect. Active oxygen induces a series of reactions on the skin surface, such as tissue damage and cell aging. Tetrahydrocurcumin can effectively improve the effect of free radicals on the skin. Harm and protect the skin.
- Dilute melanin: Tetrahydrocurcumin can act on the melanin that has been produced, make the melanin in the human body fade, and effectively assist the body’s metabolism, play a role in whitening and diminishing melanin.
- Resist ultraviolet radiation: Tetrahydrocurcumin can effectively remedy the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation to the skin, and achieve the effect of protecting the skin.
Tetrahydrocurcumin is one of our hot sell product. Are you worried that you can’t find good Tetrahydrocurcumin? From today onwards, you don’t have to worry about that anymore.
Shaanxi Ronchn Biotech is dedicated to cosmetic industry，In this field not only have rich experience, also have a good reputation. Its aim is to create a health care raw material brand that everyone can rest assured, to solve your choice of trouble!